Dust Collection Equipment Case Studies
Imperial Systems has done a large number of industrial air filtration system installations. Our product line consists of everything you need for industrial dust and fume collection. Here are only a few of our success stories in a variety of applications.
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
DeltaMAXX Cartridge Dust Collector Filters
- DeltaMAXX Filters Help This Powder Coating Company Eliminate Static Electricity Build-Up – Powder Coating Facility
- DeltaMAXX Filters Help Reduce Downtime and Cleanup at a Hard Chrome Polishing Plant – Hard Chrome/ Nickel Plating/ Polishing Plant
- DeltaMAXX Replacement Cartridge Filters Prove their Worth in the Metal Working Industry – Major Lead Fabrication Products Manufacturer
- DeltaMAXX Dust Collector Cartridge Filters Exceed Expectations at Welding Technology Program – Texas Community College
Welding & Cutting Fumes
- Weld Smoke Extraction Problems at a Metal Fabrication Facility –
- World’s Largest Manufacturer of Sawmill Equipment Makes the Switch to a Vertical Cartridge Dust Collector.
- Precision Tooling Manufacturer chooses Imperial Systems’ CMAXX Dust Collector
- CMAXX helps out a nearby Automotive & Construction Plant
- Keeping Things Clean Indoors Leads to the Better Things Outdoors – Metal Furniture Manufacturer
- The first Commercial Scale Barley to Ethanol Plan Chooses Imperial Systems Turnkey Dust collection System – Barley-to-Ethanol Plant
- Top Moulding Manufacturer Selects an Imperial Systems Dust Collection System – Wood Moulding Manufacturer
- Imperial Systems’ Dust Collection System Design at a Tire Recycling Center Brings Plant Up to Code – Rubber Recycling Plant
- PVC Pulverizing Process Creates Fume and Dust Problems for a Major Recycling Company
- Imperial Helps a Large Recycling Paper Mill become NFPA compliant while creating a safer work environment.
- Imperial Systems BRF replaces leading competitors at a popular woodworking facility – Wood Specialty Facility
Duct and Fitting
- Large Basket Making and Home Furnishing Company chooses Imperial Systems. – the Longaberger Company