DeltaMAXX Prime Cartridge Filter
Introducing the most efficient, high volume dust collector filter in the industry
The DeltaMAXX Prime cartridge filter is available only for the CMAXX Dust and Fume Collector and the Shadow Compact Fume Extractor. It’s available only from Imperial Systems. This patent pending design offers a new level of safety and performance. Our nanofiber material already sets the standard for high efficiency filtration and long filter life. However, we knew we could do better.
Don’t have a CMAXX or Shadow? We offer competitive pricing on replacement filters for many models of dust collectors.
We listened to our customers. As a result, the DeltaMAXX Prime offers features not found in any other dust collection filter.
- 400 square feet of filter media for significantly more surface area
- Oval cartridge shape for more effective pulse cleaning
- Double gaskets prevent air leaks
- Low initial pressure drop for increased filter life
- Nanofiber material efficient down to 0.3 micron particle size
- Increased filter media improves air to cloth ratio
BETTER FILTER EXPERIENCE
The DeltaMAXX Prime filters are made to work with our new lift rail system. Together, they form a cartridge installation system designed to prevent problems and make filter replacement easier. The DeltaMAXX Prime also has a unique filter pan for safer, trouble-free installation.
Our collectors and the DeltaMAXX Prime are the perfect combination.
- Anti-ramping system prevents filters from being pushed up over each other
- Self-indexing pan shape causes filters to line up correctly along the lift rails
- Door mechanism interlocks with filter pan, preventing door from closing unless filters are correctly installed
- Alignment system locks filters in place, creating proper seal with tube sheet
- Double walled pan for strength, with no sharp edges
- Filters have handles for easy lifting and installing without risk of damaging the filters
The DeltaMAXX Prime’s 400 square feet of filter media. This means that our system engineers can design a CMAXX with fewer filters. As a result, the dust collection system can have a smaller footprint and lower overall cost.
SURE STOP SYSTEM
Our Sure Stop System ensures that the dust collector door will not close if the filters are not fully inserted and seated properly. Indexing tabs are in both the back as well as the door of the collector. They fit into the shape of the pan. This ensure that filters are sealed against the tube sheet and your collector is running efficiently.