Filter Manufacturing Associate
Imperial Systems is seeking a self-motivated filter manufacturing associate. The position entails manufacturing and assembling industrial ventilation filters. Acquaintance with of use of manufacturing equipment and various other hand tools used in assembling, moving, and shipping of product considered a plus. We offer competitive wages including a full benefit package.
If this interests you please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Imperial Systems (Mercer, PA) has a new opportunity for an entry / mid-level Mechanical Designer. This position will include both new equipment and system design in the Industrial Air Filtration industry.
- Creating / modifying 3D models in order to generate engineering drawings.
- Developing Bills of Materials.
- Effectively communicating with sales, manufacturing and purchasing.
- Ability to multi-task, handling multiple projects from “cradle to grave”.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Min.).
- Proficiency in Solidworks w/ a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
This is an exciting position for a person looking for career with a solid, growing company.
If this interests you please send resume to email@example.com.
Updated September 2021