Just because it’s top-quality doesn’t mean it’s out of your price range.
On August 2, 2014 in Kunshan, China, a metal production company faced a day they won’t forget. A massive explosion occurred that morning, killing 146 people and injuring 114.
Are you the owner of a metalworking facility? If so, you are aware the importance of dust collection. Dust collection involves protecting you, your employees and your products. Implementing top dust collector filters and systems, along with strict guidelines into your company is vital in providing a safe environment.
Why Use The Top Dust Collector Filters?
With an array of products available for your dust collection needs, it’s important to do your research. In helping you research, Imperial Systems has provided a list of qualities to look for in “so-called” top dust collector filters. Also, we have provided a summarized list of the NFPA 654, Standard for the Prevention of Fire and Dust Explosions.
These standards are:
- For process equipment and ventilation systems, minimize the escape of dust
- Use dust collector systems and the top dust collector filters
- Utilize surfaces that facilitate cleaning and minimize dust
- Clean dust on a regular basis
- Inspect for dust in hidden areas
- Only use vacuum cleaners approved for dust collecting
- Place relief valves away from dust hazard areas
- Develop a dust inspection, cleaning, testing and control guide specific to your facility
Notice that the standards include use dust collector systems and the top dust collector filters. Perhaps we added “the top” to the standards, and that’s ok! When it comes to your employees safety, you don’t want to cut corners.
Here are qualities of top dust collector filters:
- Nanofiber technology, stopping submicron particles from becoming embedded into the media, before they even enter the filter.
- The highest quality pleated media having a 99.9% efficiency
- Reduced dust collector operational costs
- The industry’s best surface loading technology
- Lower operational mass emissions
- The best in the industry, MERV15 filtration
- Less pulse cleaning
Where can you find these qualities? With Imperial Systems’ DeltaMAXX filters. DeltaMAXX filters are the top dust collector filters on the market. Not only do you receive a quality product, you receive service from a quality company. We are not here to treat you like customers, we are here to treat you like family.
If you would like more information on our DeltaMAXX filters or our CMAXX Dust Collection Systems and Fume Extraction Systems, you can visit our products page or give us a call at 1-800-918-3013.
Top Dust Collector Filters | Top Dust Collector Filter