A quality dust collector for your plasma spray process is an investment in quality. Choose Imperial Systems.
Imperial Systems’ CMAXX™ Dust Collector is a truly versatile and cutting-edge machine that delivers the best system for mitigating fine dust particles from your facility. Across various industries, including those involved in plasma spray the CMAXX™ Dust Collector System has proven its advantages:
- Space Saving – Low Profile Design, Small Footprint
- Vertical Cartridge Design – Longer Filter Life
- Best in Class – Internal Velocities are 20% Lower
- 15 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Energy Efficient, High-Performance Manifold Mounted Pulse Valves – Increased Cleaning Power
- Tool-free, Heavy Duty Filter Door – Less Service Time
- Modular Design – No External Bolts on Dirty Air Plenum – Less Chance for Water and Air Leaks
- Heavy Duty 7 & 10 Gauge Construction; Nickel Plated Hardware
- Air Pressure Gauge on Compressed Air Manifold
- High Efficiency – Cleaner Plant Air
- PD Technology – Up to Twice the Filter Life
It’s imperative that companies invest in a quality dust and fine particle dust collector that is customizable for your plasma spray coating process. Safety and reliability should be non-negotiables in your OSHA and NFPA regulated plasma spray equipment.
Plasma Spray Solutions: The Imperial Way With the CMAXX™ Dust Collector
Properly ventilated work areas are a crucial part of the plasma spray process. A poorly ventilated area and low quality dust collection system can have a negative effect on both the worker and the process. Imperial System’s CMAXX™ Dust Collector System is the perfect modular dust collector system for thermal spray dust collection applications, including plasma spray. The atomization of molten materials produces a significant amount of dust and very fine fume particles.
The CMAXX™ dust collector system with DeltaMAXX™ Dust Collector Cartridge Filters will make any plasma spray fume collection process an easy task. Our equipment and systems are custom designed to fit into your existing operation with little or no down time. We understand the risks associated with dust collection so we invest time and technology to making our equipment durable, safe, and reliable.
Contact Imperial Systems To Get Started With the Best Solutions for Plasma Spraying Processes
Our network of Imperial Systems Inc. representatives are all highly trained problem solvers with knowledgeable training in supporting our clients. If you’re convinced that Imperial Systems’ CMAXX™ dust collector is right for your plasma spray activities, we’d love to hear from you and guide you towards making a smart decision for your employees and your business.
If you’d like to request a quote or schedule an assessment based on your plasma spray needs for a hardworking, high-quality dust collector which is both OSHA and NFPA regulated, get in touch with us today at 724.662.2801 or by finding out more about us.
QUALITY. SAFETY. VALUE. Imperial Systems