Find out how this top dust collector stays ahead of the competition…and how it can help you do the same!
In the industrial manufacturing business, you need to be tough. As you balance hard work, demanding clients, and the highest safety standards, there is a lot at stake every day. And just as much as you depend upon your hardworking team, you also expect your equipment to hold up under pressure as well.
This is especially true of safety equipment, such as your industrial dust collection systems. But if your systems can’t hold up to the heavy load, or harsh conditions, it is time to find an alternative. Begin by discovering what sets the top dust collector apart from the competition.
From metalworking to food processing, each of these unique industries brings its own challenges, but all share the same demands for the utmost safety and long-lasting equipment. At Imperial Systems, we take these concerns and needs seriously. So, when it came time to design and manufacture our innovative dust collection system, we incorporated the latest technology with unique designs to create the top dust collector in the industry.
How does our CMAXX dust collector stay two steps ahead of the competition? The answer lies within our unique system advantages and our latest design updates. Discover the difference today to take the next step towards a cleaner, safer, and longer lasting dust collection system.
Whether your manufacturing processes involve welding, woodworking, or even just moving food or grain products, dust can pose at least three major challenges. These include:
- Inhalation. According to the World Health Organization, regularly breathing particles in has “the potential to cause harm either locally or subsequently elsewhere in the body.” Several OSHA standards seek to address such risks.(http://www.who.int/occupational_health/ publications/en/oehairbornedust3.pdf)
- Combustion. Dust explosions are another major risk. Between 1980 and 2005, the US Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board identified 281 combustible dust incidents. Collectively, these incidents were responsible for the deaths of 119 workers, 718 injured, and numerous damaged facilities. Despite new standards, OSHA still estimates that there are approximately 30,000 U.S. facilities at risk for combustible dust explosions.
- Contamination. In certain fields, especially in food processing, contamination is also a significant concern. Not only can dust affect employees and equipment, it can also harm products. (http://industrialdustcollectors.blogspot.com/2014/07/dust-collector-compliance-with_18.html)
With such high stakes, it is imperative to have an efficient, dependable, and long-lasting dust collection system.
Other industrial dust collection manufacturers have attempted to address these concerns in their dust collection systems. They have worked hard to create dust collectors that will hold up to NFPA and OSHA standards which have continued to evolve in recent years.
However, at Imperial Systems, we believe that simply meeting these standards is the bare minimum. After all, every industrial dust collection unit ought to be offering you such certifiable protection. The differentiation, then, begins with the performance of the unit.
A top dust collector should offer you the highest efficiency in order to help you save on costs while offering the utmost filtration. Additionally, you need a system that can withstand the heavy loads, and even the harsh elements, often involved in the world of manufacturing.
Sadly, many high performing industrial dust collection systems are not made to last. Our competitor’s unit that is closest to the CMAXX collector has close to 68 feet of sealed connection and approximately 160 bolt holes with over 1000 holes throughout the collector from the bolted panel. This outdated fabrication style puts the whole system at risk for leaks, rust, and ultimately, damaged equipment.
Top Dust Collector Advantages
At Imperial Systems, we are proud to say that our CMAXX Dust Collector System is one of the top dust collectors on the market. In addition to satisfying all of the latest NFPA and OSHA standards, it also outperforms the competition. But really, it is no surprise that this is one of the highest performing units available when you consider the many advantages built into its advanced design.
With our vertical cartridge design and PD technology, our system offers up to twice the filter life of similar units. At the same time, we offer the cleanest plant air at a lower price with our high efficiency design that includes both manifold mounted pulse valves and 100% total pulse distribution across the filter media.
Other system advantages include:
- A space-saving, low-profile design
- The lowest internal velocities from a larger housing
- Less service time with our tool-free filter door
- Factory assembled air header and top section
- Less Internal build up because of no internal frame on the dirty air plenum
- High quality Goyen GoCo cone nozzles located closer to the filter media
Additionally, our slanted inlet design prevents water built up while more evenly distributing dust and particulates throughout the filters. Collectively, these advantages not only provide up to 40% more cleaning power than the industry standard, but they also save you time, effort, and money along the way.
The CMAXX dust collector is also built to last. We have designed it with military grade door latches, rather than the less dependable truck trailer hardware. We also added corrosive resistant paint inside and out and heavy duty nickel plated hardware. With such dependability, not to mention our 15 year warranty, you can have confidence in your CMAXX Dust Collection System.
More Advantages With The Latest Update
Of course, at Imperial Systems, we’re never content with the status quo. We believe that there is always something we can be doing to innovate and improve our products to better serve manufacturers like you. We value the safety, efficiency, and durability of our products and we know that you do too. So, we’ve made some updates to our already outstanding dust collection system based on one of the most common challenges in the field; weather.
Many dust collection systems are subject to the potentially harsh external elements. For many years, rust, leaks, and warping have been common results. These resulting defects, however, can compromise the integrity of the unit, undermining the very safety it is supposed to provide. Clearly, a change is needed.
And change is exactly what you will find in the new, domed roof design of the CMAXX dust collection system. We’ve taken not just one stand, but four, against the potential dangers of water damage and leaking:
- Solid, One-Piece Roof. With no individual panels, this innovation offers a stronger design while eliminating the risks of warping and leaks through the roof.
- Positive Bow. This shape allows water and debris to run off more easily, making the whole unit easier to clean. Additionally, there is no chance for freezing water to pool up on top of the unit and cause potential damage.
- No Bolt Holes. Without any external bolt holes, our system is completely sealed. This guarantees against both leaks and rusty bolts which may break or loosen.
- Heavy Duty Construction. Our 3/16” thick roof is fully welded with all welds ground smooth. Additionally, ¼” plate internal stiffeners offer further reinforcement.
With the latest advantages offered by our innovative roof and exterior design, Imperial Systems has taken a significant leap forward in dust collection system design. Combined with previously existing features, this system will continue to perform at the top of the industry today, and for years to come.
Are You Ready To Invest In Your Future Safety?
How long have you had your current industrial dust collection system? How is it holding up? Share your stories with us in the comments section below.
Then, if you want more information, or if you are ready to make the change and install a system that is uniquely designed for high-efficiency and longevity, give us a call at Imperial Systems. You can reach us at 800.918.3013.Read more