If you’re seeking quality dust control systems for your metalworking needs, look no further than Imperial Systems!
What are the main safety hazards metal fabricators face in the metalworking industry? The primary safety hazard that metalworkers face is the threat of fires or explosions due to combustible dust within the atmosphere of the metal facility. The only way to avoid these hazards are by preventing and limiting the buildup of dust particles within the facility. The other safety hazards are exposure to the pollution of dust, fumes, smoke, and chemicals. Continuous exposure to these metal pollutants can cause serious health issues such as: respiratory diseases (asthma, pulmonary edema), Cancer, contact dermatitis, and nervous system disorders.
The Occupational Safety & Health Administration has a set of standards that all manufacturing facilities abide by in order to maintain a safe working environment for their employees:
- Implementation of hazardous dust inspection, housekeeping, testing, and control programs
- Use of proper dust control systems
- Reduce the amount of dust particles escaping the ventilation system
- Make hidden areas accessible to inspection
- Regularly inspect for dust residue on all areas
- Properly train employees for preventing fires and explosions
- Have employees wear protective eyewear and masks
Imperial Systems’ CMAXX™: Quality Dust Control Systems
Imperial Systems agrees that investing in high quality dust control systems can decrease the hazards of metalworking by limiting the amount of dust being released into the environment of the metalworking facility. Our CMAXX™ Dust Collection Systems can reduce the risk of combustion, reduce exposure to your employees, meets and exceeds OSHA and NFPA standards, and saves you money on time and maintenance.
The CMAXX™ Dust Collector System is one of the best options on the market. With vertical cartridge design and advanced, nanofiber technology, this system offers a much longer filter life than other dust control systems. Additionally, the CMAXX™ Dust Collector System has 10% more filter media than other same-sized vertical cartridge collectors, and it offers 20% more area around the cartridge filters causing more dust to drop in the hopper before attaching to the filters.
If you want the advantage of safety and savings in a highly efficient dust control system then the CMAXX™ Dust Collection Systems delivers that and so much more:
- No trailer truck hardware here. CMAXX™ has military grade door latches.
- Increased cleaning power with our energy efficient, high performance Manifold Mounted Pulse Valves.
- 15 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- PD Technology for maximum cleaning performance – Up to Twice the Filter Life
- Less service time with a tool-free, heavy duty filter door
- Fewer internal ledges for dust to build up – no internal frame on dirty air plenum
- Provides 100% Total pulse distribution across the filter media
The time to invest in a quality dust collection system is now!
For more information on how CMAXX™ Dust Collection Systems can decrease your costs, and improve the safety of your metalworking facility contact Imperial Systems today!