Imperial Systems is a dust control company that wants to partner with you in your endeavor to keep a clean and healthy workplace. As our slogan suggests, we champion quality, safety, and value. By partnering with us, we are confident that you will experience all three of those positive characteristics.
One of the conveniences of working with us is that we offer a variety of dust control systems because we realize that there are a variety of industrial manufacturing processes that require different types of dust control. Whether you’re working with wood or metal, welding or cutting, we have the systems necessary for the purity of the air in your workplace. Take a look at the dust control systems that we offer.
- CMAXX Dust Collector System: The CMAXX is one of our most popular systems because of it’s long filter life and extraordinary efficiency. The technology that went into the design for this system has yielded the most cleaning power in the industry and all that punch is packed into a compact design that will save you space. The vertical cartridge design and lack of external bolt holes means more efficiency and less potential problems. This dust control system is recommended for metal cutting, welding, shot blasting, fiberglass processes, food processing, foundry work, mining, and woodworking.
- CMAXX Laser Fume Extraction System: This system comes ready to do work. Because it is pre-wired in the factory, you don’t have much more to do than push start. When it comes time to do anything more than that, the filter access doesn’t even necessitate tools, making filter changes a breeze. This system is recommended for laser and plasma cutting.
- BRF Baghouse Dust Collector: The baghouse is built for durability. With hardy construction and strong welds, you can expect a reliable performance. For your safety, this system is assembled with explosion proof electric motors and large access platforms and easy top access are convenient features. This system is recommended for grain dust collection, fiberglass dust collection, mining, and woodworking.
- Cyclone Dust Collectors: These dust control systems are available in standard efficiency (120 CFM to 8,000 CFM), high efficiency (7,000 CFM to 45,000 CFM), and ultrahigh efficiency (2,000 CFM to 13,000 CFM). Each is manufactured with hardy, reliable construction and comes with custom structural support. These systems provide dust control for a wide range of applications.
- SCF Dust Collector: With a ten-gauge stand and a twelve-gauge body, this is a heavy-duty system, yet has a small footprint. A modular design to fit your needs and easy bag replacement are just a couple of its convenient features. This system is also appropriate for a variety of applications.
Imperial Systems is a company that consists of experts from design to construction of each of these systems. Our experience and our expertise make us valuable partners for the health of your work environment. For more information on which dust control system is right for you, contact us today!